Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yikes Vertigo - But God is good!

Well now what a way to start the day…. I woke up with vertigo!  I’ll just pop in to see the Dr. today. At least I hope to be able to get in to see my family physician. There is so much to do yet this week.  Becky and I will meet tomorrow to plan for the February Pens of Praise meeting. Then the Lakeshore Women’s Christian Retreat starts tomorrow night!  We expect great things for this retreat!  So many of us on the planning committee or speakers have struggled with colds, close calls, and a couple of us with vertigo. No matter, we keep praying and moving forward believing that many will be blessed and the Lord will be pleased to be the center of attention!!  He deserves that after all!
For now I’m keeping my head upright and not spinning, biding my time till I can see the Doctor.  She will share excellent advice with me I’m sure.  I have been working toward getting my manuscript preparations ready for the Genesis Contest for the American  Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) deadline in mid February. This is my first writers contest to submit to and I am excited!  There is such a variety of quality Christian fiction to choose to read no matter what genre.  I am truly grateful for the skill of  those that write. Once one sees the time, skill, and effort involved in creating a novel it heightens ones appreciation for all those involved in the writing/publishing process!  I will never take for granted a published work again!
My heart is grateful today for all those that have encouraged me or shown me how to move toward my goal of having excellent encouraging fiction published!  Have a great day and may God richly bless and keep you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Vertigo went away! Yes keep on trying for that book :)
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stuff could always be worse! I still am a dizzy blond - a little vertigo but I keep trucking. I got to write a little on my manuscript on Saturday and today but whow I've got to keep trucking! I wish you a wonderful day and week and year!

    ReplyDelete