Monday, June 13, 2011

LaFonte Family Benefit with Lia Sophia


Hi all,
If you’re interested in this jewelry and helping the LeFonte family the changes I need to make are as follows:
Or you can place an order online….    www.liasophia.com/cgordon
Click on “Our Jewelry” on the top of the screen.
Ø Enter hostess name 
ü First name     Susan
                   ü Last name     Kinney 
§  Place your order!   My book party closes on Wednesday, June 22nd   tax rate is 5.0 %
Or ladies, those of you who live close by can stop in at my house and check out a catalogue and share a cup of tea !!  Above all keep praying for this family!! Thank you much! 
Enjoy a deliciously wonderful day!
Sue

Greetings All,

First of all I wish to say hi and hope all is well with every one of you!  A teacher I work with told me about a family who’s children suffer from FEVR a visual impairment condition which left untreated could cause blindness in both of their children.  I am not one who ever wanted to host a party again but for this family I am willing to step out of my comfort zone!  If there is something that you could purchase on their behalf I would appreciate the gesture.  Cris Gordon, the Lia Sophia sales lady is giving all of her profits from this and other parties toward their visual medical expenses. 

If you are in town here  or close enough to attend this is your e-mail invitation to come to my home and see my Leonberger puppy! Yes I’m shameless that way! But it would be great to see you all!!  J

Or you can place an order online….    www.liasophia.com/cgordon
Click on “Our Jewelry” on the top of the screen
Ø Enter hostess name 
ü First name     Susan
ü Last name      Kinney
§  Place your order!   My party closes on Saturday, June 18th   tax rate is 5.0 %
Take care and if you don’t need anything then please do pray for these children to keep their sight.  Thank you all have a great day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment