Monday, October 22, 2012

Lighthouse Book Signing - Come and See





 
Lighthouse Christian Book Store at 2781 South Oneida Street, Green Bay, WI hosted a book signing Saturday, October 20th. Some of the authors highlighted at this event were Cynthia Ruchti, Deborah Erdman, Tricia Propson, Judy Charme, Ruth Boettcher, Becky Melby, and Chris Elliott.

The mood was festive and friendly as many customers mulled around purchasing books and visiting with some of their favorite authors. Everything from devotions, books on strengthening mother and daughter relationships, a true missionary account, self help and fiction were offered. I spied author Stephenie Hovland walking around with some of her children’s books in hand! She had been situated in the children’s area where I heard that someone was reading stories to children. I didn’t get to see that first hand since I was loading up with ladies fiction and devotion books and devotions from both the author table and Lighthouses shelves!

 

Lighthouse Christian Book Store is one of my favorite bookstores. Their book selection as well as the artwork they offer keeps me coming back for more. How wonderful they would host an event that allows readers to connect with writers in such a warm welcoming atmosphere. I want to invite you to spend time investigating the terrific authors listed in this blog post. Here are some WEB pages and blogs for you to frolic about in. Have lots of fun getting to know the authors and the books they write. Fiction that makes a difference one book at a time, one reader at a time.
Chris Elliott   http://thoughtshredder.com/
Deborah Ann Erdmann  www.DeborahErdnamm.com   http://heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com/
Judy DuCharme   JudithDuCharme.com
Tricia Propson   trish@cornerstonecomm.org
 
I've read some of Cynthia Ruchti's books and loved them. Now I'm already on page 47 of Becky Melby's book called "Yesterday's Stardust" and let me tell you...
she had me at page one. 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I missed this event. If only I could tele-port myself instead of having to jump in the car and drive for over two hours. Next time I am in Green Bay I will definitely check out Lighthouse Book Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue, for sharing this! You are a sweetheart. When I saw you on Saturday, my heart leapt for joy. It was so good to see your smiling face. You really light up a room!

    P.S. My name is spelled wrong on that link. Eek! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete