Saturday, March 5, 2011

Older Posts - Additional Thoughts! March 5, 2011

Greetings all! 

Well I added my thoughts to two older posts.  One is Zoe's Word and the other is Dog Day Decision!  So if you want to see my newest thoughts, todays thoughts  - you must travel back in time!  Sorry about that!  I thought if you wrote on an older post it situatied itself on the newest post spot. It appears that I'm wrong about that.  What is that noise.... my tummy grumbling.  See you later I believe I have some of those instant potatoes in the freezer!! Have a deleriously happy day!

Blessings and Joy!!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have added myself as a follower and subscribed by e mail. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good mornings Together We Save and JT!! I was busy looking into Leonberger puppies yesterday after church! So I didn't get on her till this morning!! I welcome you and May God Bless You Richly and Always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top O the Mornin' to You!

    Ah yes, you have to start a new post. Otherwise, if you want to add comments to an old post, simply edit the post, and change the date. Then it will show up at the top.

    Can't wait to see that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm preparing the house for a baby!! There are a lot of things I will have to change around to make life easy for me for when she gets here. You should hear Becky's stories about her Irish Wolf Hound! Such a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete